Winter Olympics? Try this Alpine Challenge
Sochi may be drawing to a close but that doesn’t deter this team of French winter ‘olympiacs’ (as in Olympic maniacs), who at a fraction of the cost of the Official Games have mounted their own Alpine contest as seen below.
There are several more episodes of the French-style Winter Olympics here.
As Wendy Hollands notes on her Le Franco Phoney blog: “…the Frenchies take sporting prowess to an entire new level never seen in the Olympics. Challenges include spraying a ski instructor with snow, naked backflips, doing tricks in the most improbable places (such as on a staircase) and jumping off chairlifts. I think my favourite is skiing with a stuffed animal because its just so bizarre”.
H/T: Le Franco Phoney blog
- 12 of the First Winter Olympics (photovide.com)
- France 24: Live News In English
- To Tax or Not to Tax – Hollande’s Dilemma
- Manuel Valls Stands Firm but Socialists Divided
- No Mitey Mimolette for US Consumers
- The Mocking of a President
- French Affairs and that State Visit