Front National triumphs, Socialists Hammered in France’s Nationwide Local Elections
Saved under Top Stories
Tags: Elections, François Hollande, Front National, Socialists
France’s far-right National Front party dealt a major blow to the ruling Socialists Sunday after several of its candidates took prime position in the first round of local elections. The main opposition UMP party also hailed a “big victory” as preliminary…
- Despair, Poverty Driving the Vote for A Resurgent Front National under Marine le Pen
- France holds Local Polls: National Front Set for Strong Showing
- Eat What You Get Given, Marine le Pen backs Pork on School Menus
- New PM Manuel Valls: Catalan-born Tough-Talker, Popular but Less So in the Party
- Can Front National Win France’s Next Elections?
- Reshuffle after Socialists’ Bloodbath in France? Right and Far Right Triumph
- L’affaire DSK – hurrying the Euro-endgame?
- Does Marine le Pen face the Guillotine?
- Narrow Socialist Win Spells Trouble
- Will France be Socialist after June Vote?
Readers who viewed this page, also viewed:
- The Great War 1914-1918: New International Memorial Opening…
- Lourdes, Santiago, Fatima, St Jude & Co All Flourish as…
- FATCA is Not Going Away, US Expats in France Should Take…
- ‘Hello Titanic’ – Papers Pan…
- Kerviel: ‘Ordinary’ Guy Behind France’s…
- Journey of a Kiwi, her Cook-Book and the 88,000 Donated SMS…
- Breaking News
- Powered by Where did they go from here?